Tuesday, 3 September 2013

The resurrection of blog (plus one)


So it's been two years a while since my last post.

Would you believe me If I said I've been on sabbatical in the Himalayas, studying spirituality and tings (sic) with monk-type people?

No, me neither.

I have actually dropped off the fashion face of the earth - it seems quitting your job and having a baby will do that to you.

Let's be honest, who wants to read Vogue even at the most food poisoning-y of times let alone when they are about to explode?

But the GOOD news is, I now have my own mini-me to shop for.

He is littler than me and will be for a good few years, maybe longer with the help of high heels.

This means he has to do and wear what I say - even if that involves recreating the Dolce & Gabbana Bambino Winter 2014 ad campaign in my living room.

I don't take this sartorial responsibility lightly and recognise I have been out of the game for a long time.

But alas, it's time to burn my leggings and get back to the business of fashion.

To prove how committed I am, I have started exercising. Yes, it is that serious.

I keep telling my trainer I would rather be in labour than work out.

He thinks I'm joking.

I'm really not.


No comments: