Monday, 8 August 2011

LEATHER AND LACE



I am back from two weeks away in Spain and suffering from a serious case of holiday blues. I miss the sun, sea, sand and more importantly, the industrial-strength sangria.

I would show you pictures, like all the other super cool blogs out there do but my camera sucks, I lost the lead that connects it to the computer and oh yeah, I didn't actually take any.

Anywaaay, only the prospect of winter clothes and the lace shirts I bought from The Kooples can cheer me up now.

Buying two identical items in different colours is a total no-no in my book but in this case, I  couldn't resist a double purchase. They were on sale... like, two for the price of one, man.

And have a leather collar. Collars are the next big thing. Trust me. Or fine, don't trust me. Trust Vogue. They said it, it must be true.

So white for a summer D & G feel I am crushing on hard right now and black for classic, winter, goes-with- everything, etc etc.


Not even husband knew which one to opt for. For a speedy decision maker (barring the four years it took to marry me, ahem) that is saying something.

I really do heart The Kooples and now that a new store is opening right by my office, that is where you will find me, most weekdays, between one and two pm. No appointment necessary. I take my coffee skinny with two sweeteners, thanks.

P.S On a separate but related note, I am also well excited about my Bionda Castana leopard print wedges that finally arrived, and who knows... I may even wear them WITH my brand new shirts.

You know what they say, if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up space...

PPS Sorry to bang on but really, just look at them, aren't they everything you've ever dreamed of in a shoe....and more...


No comments: