Monday, 22 August 2011

THE GREAT WEIGHT DEBATE


http://en.fotolia.com/

For years I have battled to maintain a size eight figure and sometimes even (flu-or-food-poisoning-willing) managed to drop to a six.

Mostly though, I have lived in fear of gaining the five extra pounds I thought would mark the end of my world.

Then I went on holiday, accidentally ate a few croissants too many and my worst nightmare manifested.

But it turns out, I look exactly the same....

I feel there is a lesson to be learned here.

I will think about it over a Krispy Kreme and let you know what it is.

In the meantime, take a look at some hot chicks who have given in to the fear of not being stick thin and still look pretty damn good:



P.S: I'm not saying it's ok to be fat, cos it's not... but whoever said nothing tastes as good as skinny feels OBVIOUSLY never tried the Thai food I had for dinner last night.

No comments: