Tuesday, 8 March 2011

LOOPY LAGERFELD


I was perusing style.com just now attempting to entertain myself without spending money or eating copious amounts of food – extremely difficult - and was tres disappointed by the Chanel and Valentino show today.

I was hoping for a major fash off and instead don't even think the pictures are worth boring you with. (But you can check them out here if you like)

Karl Lagerfeld was more interested in showing off his highly produced weird volcano-inspired set and making quilted human handbags than actually creating anything wearable.



Valentino was nice I suppose but being one of the last of the Fashion Week Season, was one more Seventies-inspired show than I could handle.


I get it. Unflattering, shapeless, long clothes that only look good on models are in. I already bought a floppy hat, thanks. There is nothing more you can do for me.

But thankfully, the saving grace of the day arrived in the form of Jean-Charles de Castelbajac. 

I love the Surreal vibe and how much fun he has.

That's what I call a skull cap
I LOVE this
I want this coat

Colour me happy
Equestrian chic
Maybe not for the office
Eye seeeee
P.S Christian Louboutin took Blake Lively shopping for shoes today. Why Chrissy Loub? Why? What’s she got that I don’t?


P.P.S No one is actually allowed to answer that btw

No comments: