Tuesday, 22 February 2011

SHOW TIME


So I clearly learned nothing over the weekend and decided to hotfoot it to Kensington Gardens in six inch heels for the Burberry show yesterday.

Bad, bad move. Especially as my ticket was standing.

Highly embarrassing walk back to the office involved several instances of tripping on the street and also in Whole Foods (where I discovered my debit card was still in the handbag I used the night before, cue putting everything back and dire mortification).

But none of that matters because for the duration of the show, I forgot all my pains.

I'm not sure if it was the spectacular sight of the front row two feet away from me (Anna Wintour, Kate Bosworth, Mario Testino, Rachel Bilson, Alexa Chung, Stella Tennant....) or the stunning fox fur coat I spied on the catwalk.

But the combination of fashion and celebrity left me in a heady daze for the rest of the day.

Also, the goods are available to buy online for a few weeks. That means you can get your hands on next winter's stuff - now!

Oh Christopher Bailey, the temptation is killing me....

Foxy
Art of the trench

White out
Black panther

I don't care if it's for men, I WANT it anyway
Clever Burberry people can make anything happen

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

ALIZEY MIRZA said...

i love your blog! its so cute. please follow mine back ♥

Alizey Mirza

http://officialalizey.blogspot.com