Thursday, 6 January 2011

ART ATTACK



Packing for my 3am flight back to London and sulking that we are travelling cattle class.

Guess I won't be getting any sleep tonight. Thank Goodness I have Gossip Girl to keep me company while I suffer.

To cheer me up, my sister-in-law took us to a yummy lunch at Petite Maison which I have now classified as superior to the London restaurant.

On the way out and Champagne-fulled, she dragged us into the art gallery next door where we discovered ah-mazing Syrian artist Kais Salman.

Was trying to get husband to flirt with the saleswoman in hopes of a good deal but all we got was a free coffee table book.

Have developed scary new obsession with art and furniture since we bought the apartment.

And I thought I had problems with fashion.

P. S This is Tigy, the new love of my life. I am kidnapping him from my sister-in-law and taking him back to London, also in economy.



No comments: