Thursday, 16 December 2010

WEDDING BELLE



I know I shouldn't love this but I do! I do!

Nicole Richie's Marchesa dress is so pretty and ballerina-like, so very now ahead of the Black Swan premiere.

Which I cannot wait for BTW!

My BFF is getting married next year (congratulations Lanoush, I love you!) and I have been looking at dress ideas for her, which has me all nostalgic about my own wedding. *sniff sniff*

I know it was only five months ago but I miss it and am thinking of organising a vow renewal of some kind in a couple of years.

Why should a girl only get one wedding?

Which MEANS, I need a dress! Yay.

Ok, so donning a puffball creation would be mildly freaky but as winter white has made a comeback (see Kate Middleton in Reiss, Gwyneth Paltrow in Pucci, Angelina Jolie in Versace...) there are so many beautiful regular dresses I could wear.

In fact, why wait really? I am eye-spying so many gorgeous whites including this stunningly simple Valentino.


P.S I never thought I'd say this but it seems there IS such a thing as too much animal print, Roberto Cavalli. Really, for £2,635, you should know better.




1 comment:

aysha said...

I LOURVE, LOURVE THIS POST!!! hil-frickin-arious!

xoxo