Thursday, 23 December 2010

THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT


I just came across this picture of Winona Ryder and Alessandra Ambrosia in D&G.

Proof that fashion has less to do with clothes and more to do with being tall, thin and beautiful.

Thankfully, I am blessed with two out of three.

Although lately, I'm not so sure.

I have been eating my way through winter and was especially disturbed to find a half hour workout yesterday DID NOT turn me into Gisele.

Why bother really?

Have invested in chic quilted jacket from Zara to cheer me up and hide the food baby.

Also very excited husband got tickets for The Nutcracker tonight.

Maybe skinny ballerinas will spur eating disorder.

Fingers crossed.

P.S Who else thinks Christina Aguilera and Miss Piggy were swapped at birth? (No offense, Miss Piggy)

1 comment:

aysha said...

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA HILARIOUS!!! and i'm feeling EXACTLY the same way!!! need to wear 10 pairs of ballerina to spark any form of eating disorder!

xoxo