Wednesday, 1 December 2010

HEAD CANDY

 
Thankfully, it's not my ineptitude but a major blackberry problem that means I can't save any more pictures onto my phone. Boo!

But I did find out name of the artist who created my dream headboard. And a detail of it on Google images.

Helen Amy Murray is her name and she does very pretty things with furniture.

Am loving these chairs par example:






Clearly, her £12,000 bed creation is not really an option (though I am Secret-ing it) but my interior designer friend says we can maybe copy it for a fraction of the cost.

Of course, that could have just been her way of shutting me up after spending three hours with me looking at homewares, which if I'm honest is enough to send most people a little bit over the edge...

P.S I am super happy it's the 1st of December, my favourite month of the year.

It's a time for friends, family and giving.

But way more importantly, consumer consumption kicks into overdrive and it's practically illegal not to shop!

Just doing my bit for the economy.

Oh, AND you get lots of cool Christmas songs while you do it too....I'm skipping already...


No comments: