Tuesday, 23 November 2010

I'M LANVIN IT


Not sure if you have noticed, but I have been on brief sabbatical.

I won't bore you with the details of my fabulous Grand Prix fun (even though I really really want to).

All I'll say is after a rather eventful holiday, I am back on sartorial form (and begging husband to start training as a racing driver. So far my pleas are being ignored.)

And what better time to return than the Lanvin for H&M launch today?

Ok, I admit to being a hypocrite as I constantly mock these faux-laborations and the ridiculous hysteria they generate.

But today, curiosity got the better of me.

And having an H&M branch 30 seconds away from my office helps too.

It was all suprisingly civilised.

I was given a colour-coded wrist band which corresponded to a time slot two hours later, so when I returned at the allocated time, they just let me in without having to queue.

Gosh I love Kensington.

I have to say the dresses were a bit too 'attack of the wrapping-paper' for me, but I did pick up two adorable embellished t-shirts and a friggin cool zebra-print trench coat.

They will come in very handy when I'm an F1 Wag.

P.S I cannot wait for the Vogue Paris December edition, edited by Tom Ford. He's dreamy. Even if he did put a 15-year-old on the cover. Yes, she's so young, she hasn't grown eyebrows yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your blog..thank you for the smiles :)

aysha said...

u lucky monkey! i should've recruited u to run out n lanvin for me! i can soooo see you as a F1 Wag...

xoxo