Friday, 26 November 2010

FASHION AND FESTIVITIES


As party season approaches, I am  faced with a whole new host of wardrobe dilemmas that I can't be bothered for.

Enter LBD.

I had my eye on black a sequin mini dress from French Connection ( long sleeves, v-neck back and front, very Serena Van Der Woodsen) but stupidly decided against spontaneous purchase and it's now gone.

Last time I do that.

Not sure what to get instead but wanting to take a leaf out of Olivia 'The City' Palermo's style bible.

She looked so cute at the Glamour Awards in a Douglas Hannant dress and fabulous accessories.

(Note leaopard-print skinny belt please.)

I also LOVE this Jason Wu lace dress, which I would look super in.

(No, modesty is not one of my strong points).


In the meantime, I am going furniture shopping this weekend. It's all very exciting.

But as I am partial to a splash or ten of animal print, husband is coming along to rein me in.

So 'we don't end up with a Taxidermist's wet dream instead of a living room' apparently.

And I'm thinking of getting a dog (real not stuffed).

Or maybe a hat. A hat isn't as high maintenance and is much more versatile.

It's not like you can dye a dog to match your outfit... Can you?

P.S And the award for most airbrushed picture on the planet goes to....





No comments: