Wednesday, 13 October 2010

IN LIVING COLOUR


It may be winter (hurrah!) but that doesn't mean one must banish colour altogether.

I am loving these fab Swatches...And at the bargain price of £29.50, you can get one in every shade!

Perfect to go with my entirely black wardrobe and red lips.

I can still remember my first Flik Flak. My, how time flies.

P.S Here at Moodboard, we are big enough to admit when we are wrong.

Ok, I know I am only one person...(and not very big either tbh) but I apologise for leading you astray a few weeks ago and saying that Pierre Herme macaroons were better than Laduree.

I was delusional from lack of sugar.

Having tried them again, I conclude they are slightly too rich for my simple palette and I will be going back to the original masters with my tail between my legs...

No comments: