Monday, 4 October 2010

HERE WE GO ROUND THE MULBERRY BUSH

I must be a masochist. Why else would I download the iPad application for Net-a-porter?

So I can be constantly updated on what's new and what I don't have. Like this Mulberry Python bag.

This stunning piece of arm candy makes me want to go back to 1992 when Wayne's World came out so I can say, schwing!

Also because in 1992, it would not have cost £1,250. And I would only be 10, so technically, just as content with a plastic skip-it.

I miss the 90s.

Add to this some serious cabin fever from my first weekend in London for an age, my poor aching wrist from writing so many thank-you notes, a lot of ugly, strange people on X-Factor and my depression is complete.

Only a python bag will save me now. *Sniff sniff *.

P.S In cheerier news, Salma Hayak rocked a turban at Stella McCartney's Paris show today. One good way to add some height. Have seen on the catwalk so the trend might actually catch on. Style hit, methinks.



No comments: