Wednesday, 20 October 2010

CONFESSIONS OF A NON DOMESTIC GODDESS


Have just had a massive spring clean.

I will do anything to avoid tackling the bathroom. 

The cleaning lady saga continues. Ms fired-rehired quit. How typical.  

The new one has gone off to India for two weeks.

Husband has resorted sneaking his shirts home to his mother to re-iron but thinks I don’t know - am pretending not to notice or I would have to feign outrage.

So tonight I went through my drawers for a sort out.

It’s amazing how many black jumpers a girl can own. 

But on the bright side, I am finding less is most definitely turning out to be more…

Now that I can actually see what I own perhaps I can start to use more than the ten or so staples in a state of constant recycling.

Am still in denial that I spend most of my time in the office though and therefore refusing to invest in more work clothes.

But finding out I have over twenty pairs of jeans when I hardly wear one was a very rude awakening.

Oohh How to Lose a Guy in 10 days has just started on Film Four.

Surely all this dusting etc can wait a few more hours.

Matthew McConaughey. 

Enough. Said

P.S Check out these Maison Martin Margiela shoes. Very amazing. Very Dorothy's off to Studio 54. There's no place like D.I.S.C.O. 



No comments: