Saturday, 4 September 2010

SHOE-PER HERO



My lunchtime retail therapy session turned out to be quite a productive one...Not only did I take a break from my spiraling television addiction, I also happened to come across item numero six on my wishlist... Suede Stuart Weitzman multi buckle shoe boots. Result. And with the £290 refund sitting quietly in my account after the t-shirt debacle (see previous post) it was as good as free. Ok, not really - but that is one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at it is that I'm now broke. But I have consoled myself with the thought that I will soon have long forgotten starving for two weeks, but the boots will remain with me forever.  Anyway, enough negativity and back to my fabulous new buy, they will look killer with a pair of black skinny jeans and stripy grey jumper when winter starts to rear its gloomy head. Cannot wait. They will have to keep me entertained for a fortnight as I have promised to deprive myself of any more purchases til pay day. I wonder if buy now, pay later counts....

No comments: