Monday, 6 September 2010

PAINT THE TOWN RED



I'm having a redhead moment, the more I see them , the more I like what I see. Not that I could pull it off. To get away with red hair without looking like a crazy, you need the following: alabaster skin, pale eyes, a painfully thin frame, cascading curls and long limbs. Think Botticelli angel meets Stepford Wife. I on the other hand have olive skin, dark eyes, a yo-yo-ing frame and something unidentifiable in between curls and straight hair (damaged from years of bleach) and well, let's not get started on the length of my limbs please.

Anyway, I'm not sure what sparked this newfound interest, but  here are my favourite scarlet women (natural or not - no judgment here): Julianne Moore, Nicole Kidman, Bree from Desperate Housewives, The Little Mermaid, Lily Cole, Christina Hendricks, Florence Welch (of Machine fame), Karen Elson (hot hot model-slash-singer on the cover of this month's Bazaar). It's a fabulous look, goes very well with a red apple and lots of diamonds. (So random, I don't know where that came from.) Oh and Jessica Rabbit, hello....Enough. Said.

P.S Speaking of, check out Rosie Huntington-Whiteley on the cover of Love magazine. Flaming hell...

No comments: