Wednesday, 1 September 2010

CAUGHT IN A CONSUMER FRENZY


Ok, I am positively dying of sartorial envy and drooling over every page of every September issue on the newsagents shelf - and because I can't narrow my wish list down to a top ten (or even close), I'm just going to freestyle it for fun. In no particular order: Christian Louboutin flannel over the knee boots, Mulberry leopard print Alexa, D&G Naomi t-shirt, Isabel Marant anything, lessons from YSL's Rouge Pur ad's make-up artist (how DID they make a smoky eye and red lip look so darn good?), Manolo Blahnik scented candle from Liberty, Stuart Weitzman for Russell & Bromley multi-buckle ankle boot, Anya Hindmarch glitter clutch, Christian Louboutin ponyskin peep-toes, Temperley black leather pencil skirt, Burberry kilt, Jeager cape,RM by Roland Mouret asymmetrical wool-crepe Coat, Moschino Cheap and Chic velvet corset, .....Must. Stop. Now. (But will continue to add as I am fed more images of  things I don't need, can't afford but desperately want)

No comments: