Thursday, 30 September 2010

BOX OF DELIGHTS


It may be chocolate week next week, but let's face it, chocolate's for plebs.

At least that is how I've been justifying it on my sugar free Cynthia diet.

I've been so good, even skipping dessert last weekend in Paris. I know. I'm a saint. But even saints have their day.

And mine has most definitely arrived. Enter Pierre Hermé. Melt-in-your mouth, dreamy, deliciously decadent macaroons. Colourful little parcels of heaven.

Laduree, I am so over you.

Anyone who's anyone - or even no one - has got to try these babies, like, now.

And if you're not lucky enough to have them delivered to your desk (not rubbing it in or anything), then you can pick up a box at Selfridges or new Lowndes Street store in Belgravia. Dee-vine.

Well that was fun. Back to starvation now.

P.S I would like to congratulate my good friend Shaniqua, who is today celebrating her one year of accidental celibacy with a trip to the Pig's Ear pub in Chelsea, where apparently they have a very cute cute bartender...

P.P.S All names, i.e Shaniqua, have been changed on the PS above.

P.P.P.S It is my personal opinion that if 'Shaniqua' invested in this Manish Arora outfit fresh off the Paris fashion week catwalk, she may have more luck finding a life partner...

No comments: