Thursday, 26 August 2010

AN APPLE DAY



One month anniversary, feels like just yesterday we were standing at the alter saying I do. As I got ready for bed last night, husband began acting strange. Not a man of many words, he launched into a monologue about how much he loves me. If he hadn't done the proposal thing already, I would have expected him to get down on one knee. As he told me to look under the bed, I waited for a dustball wrapped in a red bow, so you can imagine my shock when I found instead...an iPad. Squeals followed. I did two things instantly: downloaded iBooks to purchase Breaking Dawn, the fourth installment in the Twilight series (more on this later) and Vogue Stylist. Do I know what it does? No. Do I care? Not even a little bit. Husband is walking around with a halo today - however will I return the gift? If only there was an app for that!

Have already found it a chic YSL coat. At a very dear £920 though, my new pet will just have to freeze...


P.S: For Apple haters, here's something amusing to keep you entertained

No comments: